Full Time, Contract Role in Victoria, BC
- Contract role for 32 hours per week, Mon – Thur, 8am to 4pm, $16.00 / hour
- Contract role for 32 hours per week, Tues – Fri, 8am to 4pm, $16.00 / hour
Who We Are
RevenueWire is an industry leading full service e-commerce company. With a global performance marketing network and a top converting shopping cart optimized to sell digital products, RevenueWire is committed to growing online businesses on a global scale.
RevenueWire is looking for Customer Support Specialists that will provide support in real-time for customers using our cart processing. The successful candidates will be genuine, friendly and bring a can-do-attitude to the role. You will handle inquiries in a tactful manner always representing the company appropriately. Ability to work in a fast paced environment where excellence is expected is essential.
Duties, Responsibilities and Abilities:
- Represent the company in a professional and customer-oriented manner
- Answer end-customer telephone calls related to order inquiries and refunds
- Follow Customer issues through to resolution
- Provide information for customer chargeback request
- Self-starter with a strong desire to help customers
- Ability to communicate in clear written and verbal form
- Ability to learn assigned tasks and new procedures quickly
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of PC or Mac computers although no technical support is expected in this role.
To submit your resume and application, please email email@example.com, quoting the position title in the Subject Line.
RevenueWire is a fun, creative work environment with top level talent. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with growth opportunity. If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be part of an ecommerce company, we want to hear from you.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. RevenueWire Inc. strongly supports equality in employment.